Offering Oncology Pharmacy Services For:
Hospitals, Health Systems, Integrated Delivery Networks (IDNs),
and Accountable Care Organizations (ACOs)
The Onco360 Oncology Pharmacy model was built specifically for cancer care, and we have committed ourselves to providing the most comprehensive suite of Oncology Pharmacy Solutions available today.
Your Trusted Oncology Pharmacy Partner
In today’s changing cancer care environment, community and hospital based oncology practices face more challenges than ever:
- Medication access and delivery problems
- Medication shortages
- Billing and insurance challenges
- Declining or uncontrolled reimbursement for costly medications
- Increasing administration burden on healthcare staff that detracts from patient care
- Financial barriers hindering patient access to therapies they need
At Onco360, our goal is to serve as an extension of your practice so you don’t have to deal with the increasingly complex administrative, operational, and clinical requirements associated with providing modern day pharmaceutical cancer treatments.
How We Can Help Your Hospital Or Entity
Our goal is to serve as an extension of your hospital or entity. In addition to providing a high degree of communication and coordination with your healthcare teams, our dedicated team of trained professionals will handle:
- Prior Authorization
- Patient Medication Counseling
- Side Effect Management
- Patient Financial Assistance
Rx Ordering, Tracking and Shipping Made Easy
Onco360 provides easy ordering via fax, phone, or e-Prescribing, and all prescriptions are shipped free of charge.
e-Prescribe to Onco360 in Louisville, KY 40223, or NPI# 1437577988 under the retail tab in your EMR/EHR or standalone e-prescribing application.