We Are a Trusted Specialty Pharmacy that Dispenses KOSELUGO™, the first and ONLY FDA-approved treatment for NF1
Onco360 understands an NF1 diagnosis is overwhelming for the entire family, and we are here to help. We support your patients during their treatment by providing ongoing, personalized support to ensure proper testing, medication adherence, and side effect management.
KOSELUGO (selumetinib) is a prescription medicine that is used to treat children two years of age and older with neurofibromatosis type 1 (NF1) who have plexiform neurofibromas that cannot be completely removed by surgery.
KOSELUGO is approved specifically for patients who have symptomatic, inoperable plexiform neurofibromas (PN), which are tumors involving the nerve sheaths (coating around nerve fibers) and can grow anywhere in the body, including the face, extremities, areas around the spine, and deep in the body where they may affect organs. KOSELUGO is a kinase inhibitor, meaning it functions by blocking a key enzyme, which results in helping stop the tumor cells from growing.
NF1 is a rare, progressive condition caused by a mutation or flaw in a particular gene. NF1 is usually diagnosed in early childhood and appears in an estimated 1 out of every 3,000 infants. It is characterized by changes in skin coloring (pigmentation), neurologic and skeletal impairments, and risk for development of benign and malignant tumors throughout life. Between 30% and 50% of patients born with NF1 develop one or more PNs.1
KOSELUGO is available in 10 mg and 25 mg capsules and is packaged as follows2:
- 25 mg: 60 count bottle (NDC 0310-0625-60)
- 25 mg: 28 count bottle (NDC 0310-0625-28)
- 10 mg: 60 count bottle (NDC 0310-0610-60)
- 10 mg: 28 count bottle (NDC 0310-0610-28)
Dosage and Administration
- The recommended dose of KOSELUGO is 25 mg/m2 taken orally, twice daily on an empty stomach. Do not consume food 2 hours before each dose or 1 hour after each dose.
- Reduce the recommended dosage to 20 mg/m2 orally, twice daily for patients with moderate hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh B). The recommended dosage for use in patients with severe hepatic impairment (Child-Pugh B) has not been established.
Refer your NF1 patients to the pharmacy experts at Onco360 today! To download order forms, please visit Onco360.com/Order
OR send your Koselugo referrals by:
- E-prescribe to Onco360, NPI #1437577988
- Fax Rx to 877.662.6355
- Call the Onco360 pharmacy directly at 877.662.6633
2KOSELUGO prescribing information: www.koselugo.com. KOSELUGO is a trademark of the AstraZeneca group of companies.