Onco360 Mobile Text Program Terms and Conditions
- By providing your telephone number to Onco360 or your physician and agreeing to participate in the Onco360 Mobile Text Program (the “Program”), you consent to receive text messages and/or push notifications from or on behalf of Onco360 and/or our partners and suppliers. Such messages may be service-related or contain information regarding products or services that may be of interest to you, service announcements, or programs or other topics of interest and may include refill reminders, refill confirmation, website information, etc. You do not need to provide this consent in order to purchase any products or services. However, you acknowledge that opting out of receiving text (SMS) messages may impact your experience with the service(s) that rely on communications via text (SMS) messaging.
- To stop receiving text messages, reply STOP to either 70144 or the text message received by you from Onco360.
- To request more information or to obtain help, text HELP to 70144. You can also call (877) 662-6633.
- You represent that you are the account holder for the mobile telephone number(s) that you provide to opt into the Program. You are responsible for notifying Onco360 immediately if you change your mobile telephone number. You may notify Onco360 of a number change by calling (877) 662-6633.
- Message and data rates may apply to each text message sent or received in connection with the Program, as provided in your mobile telephone service rate plan (please contact your mobile telephone carrier for details about available plans). Applicable roaming charges may apply.
- Data obtained from you in connection with this Program may include your telephone number, your carrier’s name, and details of the message (date, time, and content). Onco360 may use this information to contact you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and to provide the services you request.
- Onco360 will not be liable for any delays in the receipt of any SMS messages, nor will Onco360 be liable for any undelivered messages, as delivery is subject to effective transmission from your network operator.
- The Program may not be available on all U.S. mobile carriers. Note that your carrier is not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- You agree to indemnify Onco360 and any third parties texting on its behalf in full for all claims, expenses, and damages related to or caused, in whole or in part, by your failure to immediately notify us if you change your telephone number, including but not limited to all claims, expenses, and damages related to or arising under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
- Onco360 may immediately suspend or terminate your participation in the Program if it believes you are in breach of these Terms and Conditions. Your participation in this Program is also subject to termination in the event that your mobile telephone service terminates or lapses. Onco360 reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or any part of the Program, with or without notice to you.
- Onco360 may revise, modify, or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any such revision, modification, or amendment shall take effect when it is posted to Onco360’s website. You agree to review these Terms and Conditions periodically to ensure that you are aware of any changes. Your continued participation in this Program, including receipt of text messages and/or push notifications without opting out will indicate your acceptance of those changes.
- The Program and the product information provided in this site are intended only for residents of the United States. The products discussed herein may have different product labeling in different countries.
- The health information contained herein is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended to replace discussions with a healthcare provider. All decisions regarding patient care must be made with a healthcare provider, considering the unique characteristics of the patient.
- You understand that text messages have inherent privacy risks, including that unencrypted text messages, are not secure and could be accessed by an unauthorized party, intercepted, or altered without your knowledge or authorization.
Updated November 2019