Vote NOW to determine how our donations will be distributed.
This September, we’re donating 5% of our total gross profit* on all prostate medications dispensed to three men’s health charities. Your vote decides the percentage given to each of these great organizations. For more information on each of the organizations, please visit their websites linked below.
- Us Too – Prostate Cancer Education + Support
- Zero Cancer – The End of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Foundation – Curing Together
Voting will close at midnight September 30th, 2018.
*Included medications: Zytiga, Zoladex, Mitoxatrone, Lupron, Jevtana, Flutamide, Firmagon, Etoposide, Erleada, Docetaxel, Cisplatin, and Carboplatin.
1. Physicians Fax, Call or E-Prescribe
Qualifying prescribers can Fax, Call or Click to send prescription referrals to Onco360. (Note: Onco360 only accepts faxed, telephoned, or e-prescribed prescription drug orders from qualifying prescribers. Patients may only submit original prescription drug orders obtained from their prescribing healthcare practitioner.)
e-Prescribe to Onco360 in Great Neck, NY 11021, or NPI# 1679618151 under the retail tab in your EMR/EHR or standalone e-prescribing application.
2. Verification Process
- Investigate Patient Insurance Coverage
- Confirm Coverage
- Prior Authorization Process Support
- Collect Co-Payment When Required
- Source Financial Assistance Programs
- Bill Insurance for Rx
3. On-Time Delivery
- Onco360 coordinates and confirms delivery of therapy, ensuring physicians and patients get the medications they need, right when they need them.